lunes, febrero 18, 2008

Me dan miedo

Buceando por una web que recibe cometarios de los simpatizantes del Partido Republicano de Estados Unidos me he encontrado con esto:

President Bush, I am a 15 year-old from Arkansas. I believe you are one of the best presidents ever to reside in the White House. I thank you for your courage to stand by your beliefs and convictions no matter what the democrats or liberal news media try to do to you. I also thank you for bringing your Christian beliefs into your politics. We NEED a man of God like you in Washington. Keep a strong stand on the issues like abortion, cloning, and gay rights(marriages, etc.) You have SOOO much more support than the media tells America you do. I personally think that the war was just even if no WMDs are found---we liberated an entire country from an evil dictator that cared nothing about his people, only himself. God has truly blessed you and your family, as well as America by putting you in the White House. I am confident He will do it again in November. Thank you for all you have done. I pray for you almost every day, and I am confident you have almost every vote from the members of my church-----nearly 15,000. In the name of the Lord God Almighty who controls everything I say these words. Amen. A future Republican voter and Christian Evangelist or Pastor


Ay madre.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hay que organizar campos de exterminio en Arkansas :P

Eugenio dijo...

Joder. Yo no he bendecido a nadie.